Please see below for photos that can be used copyright free for media stories on SchoolBOX. The photos can be downloaded from Flickr. Should you have needs for other types of photos, please contact Jonathan Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The photos are organised into the following sections (please click on the specific section to jump there):
- Children of SchoolBOX
- Bad conditions of schools before construction
- Community conditions
- Tools 4 Schools Program: Completed classrooms
- Supplies 4 Success Program: Children receiving educational packages
- Books 4 Kids Program: Mini Library Program
- Soccer Dreams Program: Soccer Program
- Volunteer Program: Volunteers in action
Photos can be viewed in a slideshow from Flickr and users are free to download the full size, high quality pictures they see in the slideshow.
Directions do download pictures (if you have any problems downloading the pictures, please email email@example.com):
Step 1: Click the picture you want to download, while viewing a slideshow, or click any photo at any time to enter the Flickr gallery. The image you clicked will open in Flickr in its respective gallery.
Step 2: On the bottom right of the screen, click on the following icon –
Step 3: Select the size of image you wish to download.